What pass to get for 6 days in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 October 2016 at 18:33:59 #810272

Hi,

Would need advice for what swiss pass to buy if my itinerary as follows :

3 Dec Zurich Airport to Zermatt 4 Dec Zermatt to Grindelwald 5 Dec Grindelwald to top of Europe to Mungen to Grindelwald 6 Dec Grindelwald to First 7 Dec Grindelwald to Lucerne 8 Dec Lucerne to Mt Titlis to Lucerne 9 Dec Lucerne to Zurich airport

Appreciate your help. Thanks

Nisa

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    22 October 2016 at 22:29:41 #856729

Hi Nisa-

Welcome to My Swiss Alps.

<<“Mungen”>>

Arno and Annika are the experts on passes, but it would help us understand your itinerary if you told us where “Mungen” is. I did a name search on Mapsearch.CH and could not find Mungen.

You could perhaps mean Wengen, or Mürren, or Murten….

😉

At that time in December, some of the local cableways in the Jungfrau region may not yet be operating for the Winter season, but the cograil to Jungfraujoch will be.

Better check the timetable to see about Grindelwald to First.

http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

Slowpoke

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 October 2016 at 3:21:49 #856730

Hi Slowpoke,

Sorry, typo error should be Wengen. Please advise which pass suits my itinerary. Thanks a lot!

Nisa

Annika
    7125 posts
    23 October 2016 at 9:13:57 #856731

Hi Nisa, thanks for joining us.

If I were you, I’d consider the options below:

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 October 2016 at 23:54:09 #856732

Hi,

As I’m traveling to Jungfraujoch, do you think the 4 days flex travel combi pass worth it? As there is 50% disc. Appreciate your advice. Thanks

Nisa

Arno
    15484 posts
    25 October 2016 at 6:16:42 #856733

Hi Nisa,

I think one of the passes Annika mentioned will be cheaper, but you’ll have to do the math if you want to be 100% sure about that.

• The thread ‘What pass to get for 6 days in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.