Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Where can I buy Jungfrau Hiking & Sledging Pass?

Where can I buy Jungfrau Hiking & Sledging Pass?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Illyanazurah
Illyanazurah
4 posts
Feb 17, 2019 - 6:54 AM

Hi, I am traveling to Interlaken in March and planning to go about Jungfraujoch and Schilthron areas. I am aware of the Jungfrau Hiking & Sledging Pass and I am getting it. They mentioned I can get it at all Jungfrau Railways stations but I am not sure where it the "all" Jungfrau Railways stations and if Interlaken Ost included. So I am wondering if I can purchase the pass at Interlaken Ost ticket counter itself?

Steph
Steph
2201 posts
top member &
Feb 17, 2019 - 8:20 AM in reply to Illyanazurah

Hello Illyanazurah,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

Yes, you can buy the Jungfrau Hiking & Sledging Pass at the Interlaken Ost train station, no problem. You can also consider buying it online beforehand to avoid possible queues.

Use this link for details: www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauhikingsledgingpa ss/price

Hope this helps.

Best,
Steph

Illyanazurah
Illyanazurah
4 posts
Feb 17, 2019 - 8:48 AM

Hi Steph,

Thank you for clarifying it for me. Really appreciate it. Another question, though it may sound a little weird, the pass can be used for round trips right? Meaning, is the pass only for a one-way route or it can be used for round trips? For example, I took the train up from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen, can I use the same pass to take the train down from Lauterbrunnen to Interlaken?

Arno
Arno
14235 posts
expert &
Feb 17, 2019 - 10:18 AM

Hi Illyanazurah,

Sure, no problem! You can find a coverage map at www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauhikingsledgingpa ss/validity, and the direction of travel does not matter.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020