Where can I travel with the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass?
- The Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass allows free traveling by all modes of transport in the Jungfrau region. This is roughly the area between Interlaken, Mürren and Grindelwald;
- The bus to Bussalp is free until 4 PM;
- The train to Eigergletscher is free until 5:47 PM. A discount applies in the evening.
Please download the network map for details.
How the map works
- Unlimited traveling applies to the solid lines on the map.
Top attractions covered by the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Train from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch:
Fixed discounted price: CHF 61 for a return ticket (2019). No discount with a 2-day Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass.
- Train to Eigergletscher: free
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe details
- Cable car from Mürren to Schilthorn: 50% off
(no discount with a 2-day Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass)
- Cable car from Stechelberg to Mürren: free
- Cable car and train from Lauterbrunnen to Mürren: free
- Bus from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg: free
- Train from Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen: free