Where can I travel with the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass?
- The Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass allows free and discounted traveling by all modes of transport in the Jungfrau region. This is roughly the area between Interlaken, Mürren and Grindelwald.
- Please note that the Skibus in Grindelwald and the bus from Grindelwald to Bussalp are not included for 1-day passes.
Please download the network map for further details.
How the map works
- Unlimited traveling applies to the solid lines on the map.
- Dotted and dashed lines are discounted routes.
Top attractions covered by the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass
- Cable car from Grindelwald to First: free
- Adventure activities: no discount
- Train to Grindelwald: free
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Train from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch:
Fixed discounted price: CHF 63 for a return ticket (2021/2022). Only applies to 3-7 day passes. No discount with 1-2 day passes.
- Cable car from Grindelwald Terminal to Eigergletscher: free
- Train to Eigergletscher: free
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe details
- Cable car from Wengen to Männlichen: free
- Gondola from Grindelwald Terminal to Männlichen: free
- Train to Wengen or Grindelwald Terminal: free
- Cable car from Mürren to Schilthorn: 50% off
Discount only applies to 3-7 day passes. No discount for 1-2 day passes.
- Cable car from Stechelberg to Mürren: free
- Cable car and train from Lauterbrunnen to Mürren: free
- Bus from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg: free
- Train from Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen: free