Where can I travel with the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass?
- The Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass allows free and discounted traveling by all modes of transport in the Jungfrau region. This is roughly the area between Interlaken, Mürren and Grindelwald.
Please download the network map for details.
How the map works
- Unlimited traveling applies to the solid lines on the map.
Top attractions covered by the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass
- Cable car from Grindelwald to First: free
- Adventure activities: no discount
- Train to Grindelwald: free
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Train from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch:
Fixed discounted price: CHF 61 for a return ticket (2021). No discount with a 2-day Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass.
- Cable car from Grindelwald Terminal to Eigergletscher: free
- Train to Eigergletscher: free
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe details
- Cable car from Wengen to Männlichen: free
- Gondola from Grindelwald Terminal to Männlichen: free
- Train to Wengen or Grindelwald Terminal: free
- Cable car from Mürren to Schilthorn: 50% off
- Cable car from Stechelberg to Mürren: free
- Cable car and train from Lauterbrunnen to Mürren: free
- Bus from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg: free
- Train from Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen: free