Jun 19, 2013 - 1:03 PM
I have a family of four (husband, wife, 14 year son, 9 year old daughter).
We land in Zurich airport on a Tuesday morning and then go back on Sunday morning. For the five full days that we have, I want to travel as follows:
1. Day 1: Travel to Zermatt (via Goeschenen, if possible).
2. Day 2: Gornergrat and then to Interlaken.
3. Day 3: Jungfraujoch: evening to Luzern.
4. Day 4: Titlis; tour on Lake.
5. Day 5: To Zurich: spend day in Zurich.
6. Day 6: Back to airport in early morning.
Please suggest any ideas for trip, travel, passes, etc.