May 9, 2018 - 10:49 AM
I read and searched alot about Swiss travel pass and Swiss Half Fare Card and after reading alot, I’m back on square one. Really confused and hence need advice.
So we are planning for a 4-5 days Switzerland Trip in July where we will land in Zurich and want to take a train in Interlaken.
1. It’s a day stay in Interlaken
2. Then head for Jungfraujoch (one day plan) back
3. Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen to Gimmelwald. One night stay
4. Interlaken to Lucerne - 1 day stay
5. Lucerne to Mount titlis (1 day trip)
And then bus goodbye to Switzerland for Prague (3 days) , Vienna (2 days) and Budapest (3 days)
so please let me know what all in Switzerland will be covered under the Swiss Travel Pass? Is it advicable to take Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss half fare card or Eurail pass (considering we have to travel to Prague, Vienna and Budapest). Will the jungfraujoch, mt titlis and cable car to gimmekwald will be included in any of these passes?