Zurich airport to rhine fall

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 August 2010 at 11:49:15 #803950

i am reaching zurich on 8 nov. morning 6.00 am and going to interlaken ( checkin at 2.00 pm)
    from 6.00 am to 2.00 pm can i visit rhine fall ,zurich city tour.
    how to go from zurich airport to rhine fall.}RhineFalls at Schaffhausen.
    from rhine to interlaken ,how to go ?
    can we do zurich city tour also.
    i will be buying swiss 8 days unlimited pass

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    11 August 2010 at 7:00:53 #831669

Hello Nitinzabak! From Zurich Airport, you can get to Schaffhausen by train. From there you should take a bus to Neuhausen and get out at the bus stop ‘Zentrum’, from which it’s a 10 minute walk to the Rhine falls. The total trip from Zurich Airport takes about 1h15, so it’s possible to visit the falls before getting to Interlaken. Combining this with a city tour in Zurich would be be a too much though, as the trip to Interlaken takes about 3 hours. The trip back to Interlaken will be via Zurich again, and from there you can continue your journey via Bern and Thun.

Please review the Rhine falls website as well for more information on how to get there. You can plan your further trips by the timetable.

More information and purchase options for the Swiss Pass can be found here.

• The thread ‘Zurich airport to rhine fall’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.