Zurich day pass zones

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Jinny
Jinny
3 posts
Feb 6, 2017 - 9:51 AM

I am quite confuse about zone of Zurich day pass. Does it cover Schaffhausen, Rhine falls and Stein am Rhein? If It cover, which zones for Schaffhausen, Rhine falls and Stein am Rhein that I should buy.

Thanks in Advance,

Lucas
Lucas
9589 posts
expert &
Feb 6, 2017 - 5:39 PM in reply to Jinny

hi Jinny and welcome to MySwissAlps!

The Zurich day pass can cover the Rheinfall if you buy the all zone pass at 34CHF but not the other locations (almost!). Schloss Laufen Am Rhein train stop near the Rheinfall is in zone 116 on the ZVV zone map.

Where will you be starting your journey? It is probably cheaper to buy point to point tickets with SBB (Swiss railway) if you are starting in downtown Zurich.

Use our timetable here to enter your journey (to and from and dates) to see the costs for individual tickets. To get prices you will need to enter your name and birth date and then select any fare reduction you may have (if you have a half-fare card for example).

I hope that helps, let me know if you have further questions. Check out our information page on Zurich for more details as well.

Lucas

Last modified on Feb 7, 2017 - 9:32 AM by Lucas
Jinny
Jinny
3 posts
Feb 7, 2017 - 7:47 AM

Thanks for your helpful response

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018