Zurich HB to Lindt Chocolate Factory

• Link
    Participant
    34 posts
    5 June 2022 at 17:09:38 #827419

I feel really stupid asking for this help BUT here it goes:

I am in Zurich near the HB station. How do I get to the Lindt Chocolate Factory. I have the Swiss Travel Pass. Would you guide me please.

Thanks,

Link

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2022 at 22:28:53 #942935

Hope you made it!

I find it depressing that most LIndt chocolate is now made not in Switzerland but 1200km away in the French Pyrenees

Anna
    6442 posts
    6 June 2022 at 9:34:36 #942936

Hi Link,

Hope you found your way to the Lindt Chocolate Factory safely.

But here’s how to get there just in case.

1. By train from Zurich HB: Take the train to Kilchberg station and walk to the Lindt Chocolate Factory (about 900m).
    2. By tram and bus from Zurich HB: Take the tram to Burkliplatz (near the lake), then take Bus 165 from Burkliplatz bus stop to Lindt & Sprungli, Kilchberg.
    3. By tram and boat: Take the tram to Burkliplatz, walk to the boat terminal and take the boat to Kilchberg, then walk to the Lindt Chocolate Factory.

You can use the SBB timetable to check public transport schedules and pick the right connection.

Regards,

Anna

Link
    Participant
    34 posts
    6 June 2022 at 19:56:18 #942937

We found our way to the Lindt factory and really enjoyed the history as well as the chocolate.

Afterwards we took the train to St. Gallen and just loved exploring the town.

Tomorrow it’s off to Zermatt!

A special thank you to all of the my swiss alps group. You taught me so much. We have just loved our stay.

Link

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 June 2022 at 6:35:26 #942938

Hi Link,

thank you for your kind words we are always happy to help.

I am glad that you enjoyed the Lindt Chocolate Museums and wish you a great stay in Zermatt!

Let us know if you need more advice or help,

Ildiko

• The thread ‘Zurich HB to Lindt Chocolate Factory’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11330 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.