graubündenPASS prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the graubündenPASS. The pass is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.
- a 25% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card at the time of traveling;
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with a graubündenPASS;
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 50% discount on the pass;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residenceWrong country? Correct it in your account.
About this list
Purchase option 1: Rail stations in the region
CHF 113.00 p.p. (no additional charges) (7-day graubündenPASS 2nd class)
Purchase on the spot is only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product)
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.
Extended support: not available