Where can I travel with the graubündenPASS?
The graubündenPASS allows traveling in the canton of Graubünden only. You can also choose to buy a pass for only north-eastern Graubünden or only south-eastern Graubünden.
Urban transport in Chur, Davos, Scuol and St. Moritz is included.
Download the network map for all details.
How the map works
- There's a north-western zone and a south-eastern zone. If you buy a graubündenPASS for both zones, the entire validity map applies.
- The lines on the map are covered for free (train/bus) or at a discount (mountain transport).
- Traveling with the graubündenPASS applies to all trains that operate on the indicated lines and that are listed in the timetables. The train type (InterCity, local, panoramic) and the operating company do not matter. Panoramic trains such as the Glacier Express and Bernina Express are thus included.
Top attractions covered by the graubündenPASS
- Train from Chur to Tirano: free
- Bus from Tirano to Lugano: free
- Seat reservations: no discount
Bernina Express details
- Cable car from Surlej to Mount Corvatsch: no discount
- Bus to Surlej: free
- Train from Zermatt to the Oberalp Pass: no discount
- Train from the Oberalp Pass to St. Moritz: free
- Seat reservations and surcharge: no discount
Glacier Express details