Regional Pass Lake Geneva prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps. The pass is a physical document. It can not be downloaded or printed at home.
- a 20% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Half Fare Card or Swiss Travel Pass at the time of traveling;
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with a Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps;
- Swiss Family Card: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free if accompanied by at least one parent who has a valid Swiss Travel System pass in addition to the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps;
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 50% discount on the pass;
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass;
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residence
Print at home available for Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Transfer Ticket, Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland and point to point tickets. Also for Golden Pass and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express reservations. Pick "E-tickets" when asked for delivery information. Delivery through e-mail within 30 minutes.
Delivery of the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland via e-mail within one business day, orders received before 4:30 PM CET on Friday will be e-mailed the same day.
Free shipping to your home address or any address in Switzerland (e.g. your hotel).
Pick this option if there's no print at home for your order.
Pickup at Zurich Airport is available for a fee. Orders received before 4 PM CET can be collected 2 business days later.
Payment by credit card. Paypal is possible for a fee.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
Delivery options: shipping to your home address or hotel in Europe, or collection at a Swiss airport
Official web shop of the Swiss Railways (SBB), operated by Switzerland Travel Centre (STC)
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions regarding your order as well
No waiting time upon arrival: you can validate your pass yourself and immediately start traveling.
Payment in Swiss francs (CHF), EUR, GBP or USD
See all prices in CHF, EUR, GBP or USD
Junior travelcard: can't be purchased separately, only when combined with selected regional passes
Tickets for cableways, mountain trains, etc. are open dated unless they can be printed at home. This even applies if you're asked to select a travel date. You can use the ticket whenever you want.
About this list
Purchase option 3: Rail stations in the region
CHF 105.00 (€ 90.25) p.p. (5-day Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps 2nd class)
Purchase only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product)
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.