Regional Pass Lake Geneva prices and resellers
Below you'll find prices and points of sale for the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps. It can be received via e-mail or shipped as a physical document. The options vary per reseller (see below). If you have a digital pass delivered by e-mail, you can select your travel days online.
- A 20% discount applies to the pass price if you have a valid Swiss Half Fare Card or Swiss Travel Pass at the time of traveling.
- Junior travelcard: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free (even on routes where the parents just get a discount), if accompanied by at least one parent with a Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps.
- Swiss Family Card: children from 6 to 15 (inclusive) travel for free if accompanied by at least one parent who has a valid Swiss Travel System pass in addition to the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps.
- If not accompanied by a parent, children from 6 to 15 get a 50% discount on the pass.
- Children up to 5 travel along for free. They don't need a pass.
- There are no special fares for seniors.
PRICES & PURCHASE OPTIONS
Your country of residenceWrong country? Correct it in your account.
Instant delivery within 30 minutes through e-mail of the Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Swiss Half Fare Card, Saver Day Pass, Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps, graubündenPASS, Adventure Card and point to point tickets.
Delivery within 1 business day through e-mail of reservations for the Golden Pass trains and Bernina/Glacier/Gotthard Panorama Express, the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland, and the 1-day travelpass.
Payment by credit card, AliPay or iDeal.
Fast helpdesk to answer questions
Extended support: MySwissAlps can answer most questions about your order as well
Pre-booking service: you can book many tickets and passes even before they are officially available. You're guaranteed of a low price as the tickets will be issued as soon as they become available. The price difference will be refunded, or you will be contacted in case the tickets are more expensive than what you paid. You can still cancel your purchase at that point. This service is not available for all routes. A service fee may apply.
About this list
Purchase option 2: Rail stations in the region
CHF 105.00 (€ 101.93) p.p. (5-day Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps 2nd class)
Purchase on the spot is only possible at staffed stations in the concerning region during opening hours. In some cases it's also possible at larger bus stations, ship docks and at the rail stations of airports. For details, refer to the railway company operating in the region.
There may be queues at busier times.
Pass prices are equal to those in the official SBB ticketshop (if they sell this particular product)
Payment in Swiss francs. Payment in other currencies is often possible, but usually a high exchange rate applies. Cash payments only in Swiss francs and sometimes EUR.
Extended support: not available