How to get from Zurich to Jungfrau

How to get from Zurich to Jungfrau

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
ttgc118
ttgc118
2 posts
Sep 2, 2012 - 11:28 AM
Hi, we are planning to go for a day trip to Jungfrau. Below are our plannings ...

0600hrs - leave zurich for interlaken ost
0830hrs - reach interlaken ost
0900hrs - from interlaken , take trains to jungfrau.

I need help on the type of trains we hv to take from interlaken to jungfrau. thank you for your help in advance.
ttgc118
ttgc118
2 posts
Sep 2, 2012 - 11:29 AM
btw, i m thinking of buying swiss flexi pass, the 2 for 1 promo package... think it will save us lots of cost right?
Arno
Arno
7342 posts
expert &
Sep 3, 2012 - 12:47 AM
Hi ttgc118,

The 2-for-1 Swiss Saver Flexi Pass promo will indeed save a lot of money, unless you're only making one trip from Zurich to the Jungfrau and back. I assume you're planning more trips. Details of the pass and resellers can be found here.

I'm not sure what you mean with "help on the type of trains". All details you need can be found in the timetable.

Enjoy the ride!
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:34 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016