Where can I travel with the Jungfrau Travel Pass?
- The Jungfrau Travel Pass allows free traveling by all modes of transport in the Jungfrau region. This is roughly the area between Interlaken, Mürren, Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald;
- The buses around Grindelwald are free;
- Boat rides on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, and the trains between Interlaken Ost and West are free if you have a pass for 5 or 6 days;
- The leg from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch is discounted by 50%;
- The cable car from Stechelberg via Mürren to the Schilthorn and the bus from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg are not included;
- Buses in the town of Interlaken are not included.
Please download the network map for details.
How the map works
- Red solid lines: free traveling;
- Green solid lines: free traveling for holders of a 5/6 day pass;
- Dashed black lines: discounted traveling (50%).
Top attractions covered by the Jungfrau Travel Pass
- Cable car from Stechelberg to Schilthorn: no discount
- Train and cable car to Mürren: free
- Bus to Stechelberg: no discount