Me and my husband will be traveling to Switzerland for the first time from US. We will be landing in Zurich. Below are the places we would like to cover in our 11 days trip starting May 27th. Please advise on scenic towns, apls and trains to take.
Towns to visit:
- Luzern (Mt Pilatus, Mt Rigi, Mt Titlis)
- Interlaken (Lake Tun, Lake Brienze, Juangfrua, Schiltron, Beautus caves )
- Zermatt, (Glacier express to St Moritz)
- Lugano, Bernine express (interested to visit local towns here eg: Chur)
- Bern – If time permits
If you help us with the itinerary, which rail passes to purchase and if you could suggest any towns that we missed to enjoy the local culture.
- The thread ‘6 towns in Switzerland in 11 days’ is closed to new replies.