As mentioned in my earlier post (thread closed) we shall be arriving in Zurich on 27 July. As of now the hotel is booked in Zurich. Trying for a change of hotel in Luzerne.. but rooms are not available for the required period.
Now with Zurich as our base please let me know if the following itinerary is doable and get back to zurich same evening .
- Mount Titlis
- Mount Pilatus or Rigi
- Jungfrau peak.( subject to weather conditions)
- Cailler’s chocolate factory visit .
- Lake cruise .(which one do you suggest)
- Golden pass train.
1. Also need information about travelling with luggage from airport to our hotel. How to get the airport shuttle to the hotel. I did not find any relevant information on the site. We will be staying at Renaissance tower hotel. Is it convenient to travel by train or by taxi with luggage.
2. Also would be grateful if you could suggest places to visit while in Zurich.
We plan to take the 8 day swiss travel pass .
Days of stay is from 27 july till 3 August.
3. Will the tourist attraction places in Switzerland be open on saturdays and sundays?
4. Will there be any special events on the Swiss National day on August 1.
Kindly let me know.
- The thread ‘No rooms in Lucerne, day trips from Zurich instead’ is closed to new replies.