Book Glacier Express seat after Swiss Travel Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 July 2019 at 8:16:19 #822874

Hi,

I’m planning to travel on Glacier express from Zermatt-Chur on 23Aug19. I have following queries-

1. Someone told me that the route from Chur-Zermatt is nicer than the other way around (Zermatt-Chur) is it true?

2.Is there any way to check to seat availability before I actually do the booking? Can anyone walk me through step by step process of seat reservation?

3.Do I have to buy Swiss travel pass before the seat reservation on glacier express? If I buy Swiss travel pass, how do i apply it while booking seats?

4.Do I have to buy swiss travelpass through glacier express website? I’m getting a cheaper deal from klook.com is that ok?

Thanks in advance

Priyanka

• The thread ‘Book Glacier Express seat after Swiss Travel Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11080 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.