Saver Day Pass or 1-Day Travel Pass clarification

• Twobkind
    Participant
    6 posts
    12 October 2019 at 22:23:52 #824169

Hello again, asking for some clarification on the Saver Day Pass option. I only have 2 days to travel from Zurich/Luzern to Montreux with an overnight stop in Lauterbrunnen. Therefore the 3-day STP [CHF 232] does not make financial sense. What is the difference between the Saver Day Pass and the 1-Day Travel Pass?

MySwissAlps (under 1-day travel pass) states “you can only use the 1-day Travel Pass if you have a Swiss Half Fare card.” However, when I go to the SBB website it shows two prices: 1) for half-fare card holders CHF 49, and 2) no discount CHF 70.

Unfortunately my travel is the first weekend in November so I can not use the excellent Day Pass for 2 special which ends 27 Oct.

Gratis!

• The thread ‘Saver Day Pass or 1-Day Travel Pass clarification’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11230 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.