Reliable weather resource for Wengen/Jungfraujoch

• BarSal
    Participant
    113 posts
    19 April 2018 at 3:15:46 #815413

Planning our trip began months ago and much of what has been planned has been based on information gleaned from this fabulous forum.

I receive alerts of ‘new’ topics (that are embarrassingly repetitive) I now read the daily alerts and read questions about places we are going and write down little gems I find!

Two key facts – keep clothes, and day trips flexible. ie: wear layers and watch the weather forecast!

With that in mind what is the most reliable resource to monitor weather when staying in Wengen and wanting to pick a day to ‘do’ Jungfraujoch?

I think I have solved my version of the ever popular topic of ‘which travel pass’ by selecting the 15 day STP flex for our 23 day stay.

Thx

• The thread ‘Reliable weather resource for Wengen/Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11490 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.