I am confused which one to choose between “Swiss Card Vs. Swiss Saver Pass Vs. Swiss Half-Fare Card”, please help me out to decide.
Travelers: 1 Adult and 1 Youth
Day 1: Paris – Bern (1-way)
Day 2: Bern local tour
Day 3: Bern – Interlaken (1-way morning and hotel check-in)
Day 3: Interlaken – Lauterbrunnel – Interlaken (2-way)
Day 4: Interlaken – Jungfraubahn – Interlaken (2-way)
Day 5: Interlaken – Grindelwald – Interlaken (2-way)
Day 5: Take Lake Brienze Cruise in Interlaken
Day 6: Interlaken – Schilthorn – Interlaken (2-way)
Day 7: Interlaken – Luzern (1-way morning)
Day 7: Luzern – Mt Titlis – Luzern (2-way)
Day 7: Luzern – Zurich Airport (1-way evening)
1. Which one is best in my case out of 3 passes ?
2. If Swiss Half Fare Card is preferred, Can i buy tickets with 50% discount online ?
3. Should i take tickets at the station or online ?
3. Which website is best to book tickets online with the swiss pass or half fare card?
Thanks in advance
- The thread ‘Swiss Card Vs. Swiss Pass Vs. Swiss Half Fare Card’ is closed to new replies.