Hi! My mom and i will be travelling to Switzerland for 4 days this mid October. It’s our first time and were planning to visit Zurich, Luzern and Interlaken. I have a couple of questions as to the use of the Swiss Flexi Pass:
1. We plan to get the pass as soon as we get to Switzerland. Where can we get one and approximately how much? Is this available in hotels?
2. Do we need to make seat reservations for Zurich – Luzern vv? Zurich – Interlaken vv? If so, where and how much?
3. I got hold of the train timetable to Interlaken and saw that there will be a train change from Berne to Interlaken which is just 10 minutes! Will there be enough time to change trains? …it’s our first time. i’m a bit wary we might miss the connection. where can we get relevant info like platform no., etc?
4. the swiss flexi pass is unlimited right? and it’s valid even for buses, trams, etc? do we need to validate everytime we get onboard?
5. additional question: where’s the best place to exchange Swiss Francs? does the airport give a good deal?
- The thread ‘Swiss Flexi Pass’ is closed to new replies.