I am leaving Milan for Zermatt on 8/21 and then I am staying in Wengen for two nights beginning the 23rd. If the weather forecast looks bad for Zermatt can you recommend another option before I get to Wengen? I am traveling with my wife and it’s out frist time in Switzerland. We have a 4 day Swiss Travel Pass. Thank you very much for any suggestions!
- The thread ‘Zermatt alternative in case of bad weather’ is closed to new replies.