3 countries eurorail pass vs swiss travel pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 October 2016 at 8:50:26 #810214

May I know what is the different these 2

3 countries (Italy,switzerland and france) eurorail pass and swiss travel pass..

my itinerary is from Italy to Switzerland to France, if I buy 3 countries eurorail, can I use this pass just like swiss travel pass in Switzerland, and also in Italy and France? with 3 countries euro pass, can I have unlimited travel in these 3 countries as well?

My travel period is from 4 Dec to 24 Dec ( 4-11 – Italy, 11 to 18 in Swiss, 18 to 24 in France)

Anyone can help on this?

Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    9 October 2016 at 12:29:17 #856469

Hi tanbfong,

These passes are very different. Whether one is better than the other depends on your plans. Please carefully read the below pages, including all tabs (particularly “Where it’s valid”), to learn about the differences:

• The thread ‘3 countries eurorail pass vs swiss travel pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.