Jun 1, 2013 - 7:57 AM
Hi. I'm going for a 3 day 2 night trip to Switzerland. As of now, I plan to fly to Zurich and travel to Interlaken the very same day and spend the night there. The next morning I plan to go to Jungfraujoch. The day after that I would like to visit Mt. Titlis but return to Interlaken for the night. So these are my questions:
1. What time of day is best for the Jungfrau visit? What time should I leave Interlaken? And how much time will I be spending on the mountain? Will the visit be done in 7-8 hours [including a stopover at Grindelwald]?
2. I know Titlis is pretty far from Interlaken, but I would prefer to stay in one place so that I don't have to keep packing and unpacking. So, how long will the whole Interlaken-Titlis visit take? What time should I set off from Interlaken?
3. What pass should I get? I've been reading up on this, but now I'm just very confused. 5 of us will be travelling, all 18 and above but below 50. Any suggestions?
4. Any chocolate factories in the area that are open to visitors?
5. Also, is vegetarian/vegan food readily available?
I realize I've asked a whole bunch of questions, very sorry about that. Thanks for any help!