3* Hotel suggestions Interlaken & Zurich June/July

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Alik
Alik
6 posts
Mar 17, 2019 - 10:51 AM

Like to go for Switzerland tour in anytime from 2nd week of June 2019 to 2nd week of July 2019.

Arrival at Interlaken fro Paris via Basel (basel part avail STP) and night stay in hotel at Interlaken.

1st. day ; Jungfraujoch and Interlaken City Tour with Trummelbach falls

2nd day : go to Mt. Titlis via Lucerne, Lucene city tour and back to Interlaken and night stay.

3rd Day : Schilthorn Tour and then to Zurich. Stay in hotel.

4th day : Zurich City Tour, zurich lake cruise or boat ride, chocolate factory, Rhine falls, boat ride to nearest of the Rhine falls and back to Zurich and departure at night to India.

Swiss travel pass : 4 days consecutive (2nd Class)

Please let me know if the itenary is ok and budgeted cost with STP. Kindly suggest city centre budgeted good hostloor 3* hotel in Interlaken.

Reply and oblige.

With Best Regards,

AK PAUL

INDIA

Steph
Steph
1918 posts
top member &
Mar 17, 2019 - 11:19 AM in reply to Alik

Hello AK Paul,

A very nice itinerary you're planning there. It is nicely paced, do-able and I believe the mentioned Swiss Travel Pass is also the best option for you to consider. Alternatively you can look into the Swiss Half Fare Card, providing you with 50% discount on most of the journeys in Switzerland.

A quick comment about day 2 and 3 - Lucerne lies on the way from Interlaken to Zurich, so I would consider switching day 2 and 3 and maybe adding a night in Lucerne (optional).

Find some helpful links below.

Arrival from Paris to Basel:
- www.myswissalps.com/tr aintickets/france

Timetable to calculate detailed travelling times for your daily trips:
- www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

Rail passes - Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half Fare Card
- www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass
- www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard

Hotels in Interlaken and in Zurich (I'll add Lucerne as a possible addition, too):
- www.myswissalps.com/in terlaken/hotels
- www.myswissalps.com/zu rich/hotels
- www.myswissalps.com/lu cerne/hotels

Get back to us for any further input. Happy planning.

Best,
Steph

Last modified on Mar 18, 2019 - 10:52 AM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019