Nov 30, 2016 - 6:55 PM
Me my wife and one more couple would be coming to switzerland in the month of February and be covering Swiss and Paris across 8 days. Following will be our rough itinerary
18 feb - 8 pm arrival in Zurich, will move to Lucerne and stay put
19 feb - Stay put in lucerne - explore Mt rigi and mt pilatus
20 feb - Lucerne nearby attractions will be explored, leave for interlaken
21 & 22 feb - stay put at interlaken --- Jungfrau visit is confirmed, leave for Paris
23, 24,feb stay in paris
25 feb leave for zurich to catch return flight @9:30 pm
1. Does itinerary looks good or bit stretched . your comments please
2. Any other city to be explored in switzerland considering the month of february apart from lucerne and interlaken... pls suggest
3. Since we are reaching zurich 8, would it be feasible to move to lucerne by train at night ?? and will hotels in lucerne will allow us entry and serve dinner around 10-11 pm (approx.)
4. Suggestions for travel attractions in Interlaken
5. We are thinking for 5 day swiss travel pass, however considering exploring paris as well do you have any better suggestions???
Thanks in advance...