Swiss excursions open in late December 2018 ?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 August 2018 at 3:59:36 #818151

Hi Lucas,

Below is our itinery in Interlaken :

25 Dec 2018. Visit Jungfrau

26 Dec 018. Visit Schilthorn, Harder Klum, Niederhorn

Below is out itinery for Lucerne :

28 Dec 2018. Visit Mr.Rigi, Mt.Pilatus, Stanserhorn

29 Dec 2018. Visit Mt. Titlis.

Question : Are they all open on those days above ? If not, which ones are open and which ones are close ?

Many thanks again.

Regards,

Rusani.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    30 August 2018 at 4:46:57 #895279

Hi Rusani,

The new schedules as of December 9 will be announced around mid October in the timetable. However, most dates have already been published.

Harder Kulm will be closed, Niederhorn will be open. As for the others: we have pages for all of them where you can find operational dates on the Route tab. I’ll add links to your post.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 August 2018 at 4:58:13 #895280

Thank you so much Arno !! for such a quick reply. really appreciate it. We are still doing itinery and try to work out which Swiss Travel Pass to buy.

Yes, please , if you can attach the link for me. Thank you : )

Arno
    15484 posts
    30 August 2018 at 5:40:14 #895281

You’re welcome! The links were already in your post when you wrote your reply. Just click them to reach the pages you need. Or use the search box, or the “What to do” link in the main menu.

I guess the Swiss Travel Pass will work out best for you:

• The thread ‘Swiss excursions open in late December 2018 ?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.