Mar 10, 2018 - 4:16 AM
in reply to jamckend
>> We will be finishing a tour in Lucerne in late May, and plan on spending 4 additional days on our own in Wengen ... We definitely want to see at least the Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn, Schynige Platte, Trummelbach Falls and Lake Brienz or Thun.
Schynige Platte reopens after the winter closure on 26 May 2018 - hopefully that fits in with your dates. The others you mention will all be open/operating in late May.
Other mountain transport in the area that will be operating includes:
- Gondola Grindelwald to First
- Scenic PostBus from Grindelwald to Meiringen over the Grosse Scheidegg (from 19 May 2018)
- Jungfraujoch snow fun park (from mid-May)
- Gondola Grindelwald to Männlichen (from 26 May 2018; also Sat/Sun/Mon 19-21 May if weather is good)
- Cable car Wengen to Männlichen (from 1 June 2018)
- Funicular Interlaken to Harder Kulm (from 14 April 2018)
The funicular from Mürren to Allmendhubel will be closed 9 April to 22 June 2018.
Last modified on Mar 10, 2018 - 4:17 AM by Alpenrose666