Where can I travel with the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland?
The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland allows free or discounted traveling in the Bernese Oberland region and its surroundings only.
Download the network map for all details.
How the map works
- Free and discounted traveling is explained in the upper left corner of the map;
- Traveling with the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland applies to all trains that operate on the indicated lines and that are listed in the timetables. The train type (InterCity, local, panoramic) and the operating company do not matter. Panoramic trains such as the Golden Pass are thus included;
- Urban transport within towns (e.g. Interlaken, Thun), is free. Bern and Lucerne are exceptions. Transportation within the city is not included there.
Top attractions covered by the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland
- Train from Brienz to the Brienzer Rothorn: free
- Train to Brienz: free
- Cable car from Sörenberg to the Brienzer Rothorn: free
- Bus from Schüpfheim to Sörenberg: free
- Bus from Giswil to Sörenberg: free
Brienzer Rothorn details
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Train from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch:
Fixed discounted price: CHF 99 for a return ticket (2019).
- Train to Kleine Scheidegg: free
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe details
- Funicular from Mülenen to Mount Niesen: free
- Train to Mülenen: free
- Cable car from Mürren to Schilthorn: 50% off
- Cable car from Stechelberg to Mürren: free
- Cable car and train from Lauterbrunnen to Mürren: free
- Bus from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg: free
- Train to Lauterbrunnen: free
- Cable car from Engelberg to Mount Titlis: 50% off
- Train from Hergiswil to Engelberg: 50% off
- Train to Hergiswil: free