Help with 6 day plan Geneva, Lucerne, Interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 May 2016 at 14:37:08 #809142

Dear Arno / Moderators,

I have been reading a lot about the fantastic guidance given by you on the forum and i am looking forward to you helping me out with the same. Travelling to Swiss for the first time. Giving below a 6 day plan I have with my family (2 adults and 2 kids – 6 & 9 yrs). Request if you can guide on questions and also let me know in case there is anything unrealistic here.

25 May – Arrive at Geneva Airport and stay at Geneva. Do sightseeing. (question – pls recommend a budget place near the railway station given that next day in morning we start for the trip. also recommend what can we do in Geneva on 25th)

26 May – Use the 4 day Swiss Travel Flex Pass to start a trip to Zurich. Go to Hotel in zurich. Do sight seeing in Zurich. (Question – recommend a budget hotel as per our itinerary. Also can we do Rhine falls on the same day?)

27 May – Use the 4 day Swiss Pass. Go to Rhine falls – and then travel to Lucerne (Pls suggest a budget hotel in Lucerne near the station given that next 2 days we will be travelling around Lucerne.

28 May – Lucerne to Engelberg and back – Buy return tickets. Buy the Mt Titlis excursion from Engelberg. (Pls advise if we need to see / buy apart from whats included in the Mt Titlis excursion ticket from raileurope.com)

29 May – Lucerne to Interlaken to Grindelwald for excursion to Junfrau. (use 4 day travel pass). Return to INterlaken for night. (Pls suggest a budget hotel at Interlake)

30 May – Take the Golden Pass Line from Interlaken to Montreux (use 4 day travel pass) and then to Geneva. (Question – is there sufficient time to do this? we have a to be at the airport by 3 pm).

Thanks in advance

Sandeep

• The thread ‘Help with 6 day plan Geneva, Lucerne, Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11230 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.