Changing starting of date Jungfrau Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 March 2019 at 3:56:21 #820323

I bought the Jungfrau travel pass which is valid on 3 days . I would like to change the day I’m gonna start the date on May 24th instead of 25 th. Is it possible? Please , let me know , because I booked hotel on 3 days such as on May 24, 25 , 26 in Switzerland.

And another question . When I get the Jungfrau travel pass , so Can i take the train rail from Interlaken ost to Jungfraujoch ?

Thank you very much .

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    10 March 2019 at 4:11:55 #906141

Hello Danny and Welcome to MySwissAlps

Where did you buy that? Looks like a voucher not an actual pass. You should talk to the company you bought it from. If it is a voucher which you need to exchange for an actual pass once you reach Interlaken then maybe (no guarantee) the SBB ticket office will adjust the date for you.

The pass will get you from Interlaken to Eigergletscher for free then you need a CHF69 return ticket from there to Jungfraujoch (see http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrautravelpass/valid ity).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 March 2019 at 4:21:32 #906142

Thank you very much for your reply. I’m appreciated that. I bought from Happyrail.com. I was confused to buy train ticket online , but there were too many websites that I couldn’t easily buy ticket .

I send the mail from Happyrail below.

thanks again .

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 March 2019 at 6:20:45 #906143

Hi Dannynguyen2,

I also believe it’s best to contact the vendor directly with your issue, should it not have been solved in the meantime.
    http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il

Do get back to us should your problem continue to exist.

Best,
    Steph

Arno
    15484 posts
    11 March 2019 at 9:45:32 #906144

Hi Dannynguyen2,

Your first attachment looks like a confirmation, with the actual pass perhaps included as an attachment, but I expect this one to be shipped via regular mail.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 March 2019 at 12:33:13 #906145

Thank you for all people reply on my case . I’m canceling that transaction because it made me nervous. I’m gonna get actual pass from help desk Jungfrau.

Thanks again . Love this forum because people help me right the way.

Kind Regards.

• The thread ‘Changing starting of date Jungfrau Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.