Where can I travel with the Jungfrau Travel Pass?
- The Jungfrau Travel Pass allows free traveling by all modes of transport in the Jungfrau region. This is roughly the area between Interlaken, Mürren, Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald;
- The buses around Grindelwald are free;
- Boat rides on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, and the trains between Interlaken Ost and West are free if you have a pass for 5 or more days;
- The leg from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch is discounted by 50%;
- Buses in the town of Interlaken are not included.
Please download the network map for details.
How the map works
- Solid lines: free traveling;
- Broken lines: free traveling for holders of a pass of 5 or more days;
- Lines with arrows: discounted traveling (50%);
- Dashed lines: discounted traveling (25%).
Top attractions covered by the Jungfrau Travel Pass
- Cable car from Mürren to Schilthorn: 25% off
- Cable car from Stechelberg to Mürren: 25% off
- Cable car and train from Lauterbrunnen to Mürren: free
- Bus from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg: no discount
- Train from Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen: free