Where can I travel with the Jungfrau Travel Pass?
- The Jungfrau Travel Pass allows free traveling by all modes of transport in the Jungfrau region. This is roughly the area between Interlaken, Mürren, Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald;
- The buses around Grindelwald are free;
- Buses in the town of Interlaken are not included.
Please download the network map for details.
How the map works
- Solid lines: free traveling;
- Broken lines: free traveling for holders of a pass of 5 or more days;
- Lines with arrows: discounted traveling (50%);
- Dashed lines: discounted traveling (25%).
Top attractions covered by the Jungfrau Travel Pass
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Train from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch:
Fixed discounted price: CHF 69 for a return ticket (2019)
- Train to Eigergletscher: free
Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe details
- Cable car from Stechelberg to Mürren and Mürren to Schilthorn: 25% off
This is a special offer by the Schilthorn cable car and is not communicated everywhere. Please see https://schilthorn.ch/cmsfiles/tarif-flyer_2019.pdf.
- Cable car and train from Lauterbrunnen to Mürren: free
- Bus from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg: no discount
- Train from Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen: free