Good use of swiss flexi pass 2 for 1 from Leysin

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 March 2012 at 0:55:19 #804997

I am buying 4 days 2 for 1 Swiss flexi pass for me & my wife and intend to use this pass as follow: –
    1) I will activate this pass and use it to reach Leysin from Geneva Airport on 5th May.
    2) On 7th May, I want to visit from Leysin to Lucerne & back.
    3) On 8th May, I want to visit Leysin toAndermatt & back.
    4) On 10th May, I want to visit Montreux, Lausanne, Boat ride to Geneva & back to Leysin.
    5) On 12th May, I need to return early morning from Leysin by train to catch Flight at 1200 hrs from Geneva Airport.
    My questions:
    a) Will I get the 50% discount on my return train ticket from Leysin to Geneva airport?
    b) Can I travel on the other routes referred above without any reservation or Rail charges.
    c) Whether the above programme is nice to cover good scenic points and snow covered areas of Swiss. Any other suggestion to improve the above programme?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    11 March 2012 at 8:59:24 #835111

Hello JPal. If your last free travel day is May 10, you won’t profit from a 50% discount for your return trip Leysin-Geneva Airport. That’s because the Swiss Flexi Pass’s validity ends with your last free travel day.

The routes you mention are covered by your Swiss Flexi Pass. Please refer to the network map showing the area of validity; it can be downloaded from the Swiss Flexi Pass page.

I think I just answered your question on your itinerary in this topic.

• The thread ‘Good use of swiss flexi pass 2 for 1 from Leysin’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.