Half Fare Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 May 2015 at 16:12:37 #807306

We arrive next week to Zurich -I WILL like to know where I can buy Half Fare Card .We arrive by flight Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    28 May 2015 at 17:41:03 #843488

Hello ofer123,

Everything about the Half Fare Card can be found on the following page: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isshalffarecard. Hopefully this helps.

Have a nice trip!

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    28 May 2015 at 17:55:03 #843489

There is a railroad station across the street from the departure hall after you leave customs.

It is one or two levels down from street level. Lots of signs for Bahn or train.

There is a ticket counter and a separate office for more extensive travel ( a travel bureau).

Either one will sell you a one month half fare card. The lines are often shorter in the travel bureau. Take a number when you go in, and watch the overhead signs for your number to be called. At the ticket counter you just wait in line.

I think they are about 120CHF these days….

Annika
    7116 posts
    28 May 2015 at 19:01:31 #843490

Hi ofer123,

You can buy the Swiss Half Fare Card at any staffed station (Zurich Airport, Zurich HB) for CHF 120, or for less than that online. All the options are listed on myswissalps.com/ swisshalffarecard/price.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 May 2015 at 3:50:41 #843491

Thanks everyone

• The thread ‘Half Fare Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.