Feb 25, 2017 - 5:11 PM
As announced earlier, the Pilatus cableways and cogwheel train are free with the Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex as of 2017. But more has been included. Here's a selection:
- The funicular Schwyz - Stoos and cableway Morschach - Stoos are free now (used to be 50% off). For a map of the area, see here;
- Buses within the towns of Davos and Zermatt are free now (were not included before);
- Trains from Schaffhausen to Erzingen and Thayngen are now free (used to be 50% off);
- Buses from Singen to Stein am Rhein and Beggingen to Schaffhausen are now free (used to be 50% off);
- Buses to Landeck (Austria) and Malles (Italy) are free now (used to be 50% off).
These day trips were already included before 2017:
Everything included in the Swiss Travel Pass can be found on the map: myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/validity.
Last modified on Feb 25, 2017 - 5:26 PM by Arno