Dec 7, 2016 - 9:17 PM
Hi All -
My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Swiss. We're flying into Switzerland on 10th Feb and we'll flying out on 15th(Zurich). I'd love to get some inputs on how to plan a memorable honeymoon.We'll be travelling from US East Coast, so snow shouldn't be a problem for us. I've been reading a lot about 'Honeymoon in Swiss Alps' and I'm glad that we picked Swiss as our honeymoon destination. We need some advise on which area/cities/Alps to pick. Below are a few notes on what we're looking for:
1. We'd like to avoid metro cities like Zurich & Geneva
2. We'd love to spend good amount of time in Alps
3. We'd like to do some outdoor activities like Skiing, cable rides, Lakes(boat tours)
4. Experience authentic food and culture
5. If time permits, may be a chocolate factory
We don't have checklist for places and we don't want to travel too much during our 4 nights and 5 days stay.
Thanks in advance.