Aug 24, 2011 - 4:05 PM
Thanks for your help, Arno
For Wengen to Grindelwald trip, Definitely my vote is for train via Lauterbrunnen, Zweilütschinen
As per your advice, I decided to buy Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland 2 in 1 offer. Once again Thanks Arno for your help to fine tune my plan.
But still I have doubts to be cleared
1. Are our names & 7 travel dates printed on the ticket??? Can it be like flexi pass??? How to activate my pass?? Is there any closing date for this offer?
2. Could you help? which days of this itinerary are opt for free travel days and which are discount days???
3. Is it worth to use for Fussen to Lauterbrunnen trip on Day 1 as free day??? Shall I break this trip at Bern???
I think Day 6 should be a free day!!!
What about Day 2 or else Day 4???
I'm in a fix. I am totally confused about how to use it cost effectively.
What is your opinion regarding swiss transfer card.???
4. If I buy this offer, In how many days, I will get the passes in hand???. I'm from South India.
5. Added to all, I'm supposed to leave India on 9th september 2011 for Europe trip, Mean while I should possess them with me
Looking for your response