How to plan Zurich, Gimmelwald and Matterhorn trip

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Girishmk
Girishmk
2 posts
May 12, 2017 - 6:12 PM

Hi

I have made a plan for Switzerland for 3 days I will land in Zurich from Paris , have a plan to go from Zurich to luzern to gimmelwald and finally Matterhorn. So can u get me details of how to plan this and how to work it out in a budget. And what would be approximate price

Brahms
Brahms
320 posts
top member
May 13, 2017 - 8:42 AM

Hi,

The Swiss Timetable you can find here: www.myswissalps.com/ti metable.

What are your plans in he very small village of Gimmelwald ? When you travell by train to see the Berner Oberland, it is better to stay in a other village.

Arno
Arno
12142 posts
expert &
May 13, 2017 - 3:00 PM

Welcome to MySwissAlps Girishmk!

You'll find money saving tips here: myswissalps.com/plantr ip/doityourself/savemo ney.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
5565 posts
expert
May 14, 2017 - 2:33 AM in reply to Girishmk

Hi GirishMK -

I agree with Brahms.

Here is a lot of useful information about the region:

www.myswissalps.com/be rneseoberland

and

www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/tips-about-wengen-and-the-jungfrau-region-by-kim

Slowpoke

Girishmk
Girishmk
2 posts
May 14, 2017 - 5:45 AM in reply to Brahms

My plan In gimmelwald is to do the hiking from murres to gimmelwald via ferrata and paragliding

Annika
Annika
5006 posts
expert &
May 14, 2017 - 12:32 PM

Hi Girishmk,

You might be better off based in Mürren for those activities. Gimmelwald is very small and hardly offers any facilities. Mürren does. But of course it's a personal choice!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019