Travel itinerary between Geneva & Zurich 4 days

Travel itinerary between Geneva & Zurich 4 days

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Nayab
Nayab
1 post
Mar 6, 2017 - 10:47 AM

Full title: How to travel between Geneva - Interlaken - Lucerne - Junfraujoch - Zurich

I am landing in Geneva on Wednesday and need to be in Interlaken Friday 12pm for skydiving! I want to take the cable car in Lucerne and want to go to Junfraujoch to enjoy being atop Europe! Saturday is my flight out of Zurich. What kind of pass should I buy for this travel? Should I make the trips to Lucerne and Junfraujoch day trips from Interlaken? Any other tips on what to see along the way during the 3 and a half days I'm in Switzerland? I love views!

Lucas
Lucas
3460 posts
expert &
Mar 6, 2017 - 4:34 PM in reply to Nayab

Hi Nayab and welcome to MySwissAlps!

For train passes, the 4 day Swiss Travel Pass should work quite well for you. It will cover all train routes you described and public transit in each of those towns (except only a 25% discount on the route between Wengen and Jungfraujoch).

For ideas in what to do in some of your destinations look here: Interlaken, Luzern (local German spelling) and Zurich.

Day trips can be made to Jungfraujoch and Luzern from Interlaken are possible. Although you may find a few things to do in Luzern that will make it easier if you stay there (such as Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis).

I hope that points you in the right direction. Let me know if you have further questions about your trip!

Lucas

Last modified on Mar 6, 2017 - 4:58 PM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017