Travel itinerary between Geneva & Zurich 4 days

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 March 2017 at 10:47:24 #810985

Full title: How to travel between Geneva – Interlaken – Lucerne – Junfraujoch – Zurich

I am landing in Geneva on Wednesday and need to be in Interlaken Friday 12pm for skydiving! I want to take the cable car in Lucerne and want to go to Junfraujoch to enjoy being atop Europe! Saturday is my flight out of Zurich. What kind of pass should I buy for this travel? Should I make the trips to Lucerne and Junfraujoch day trips from Interlaken? Any other tips on what to see along the way during the 3 and a half days I’m in Switzerland? I love views!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 March 2017 at 16:34:18 #859676

Hi Nayab and welcome to MySwissAlps!

For train passes, the 4 day Swiss Travel Pass should work quite well for you. It will cover all train routes you described and public transit in each of those towns (except only a 25% discount on the route between Wengen and Jungfraujoch).

For ideas in what to do in some of your destinations look here: Interlaken, Luzern (local German spelling) and Zurich.

Day trips can be made to Jungfraujoch and Luzern from Interlaken are possible. Although you may find a few things to do in Luzern that will make it easier if you stay there (such as Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis).

I hope that points you in the right direction. Let me know if you have further questions about your trip!

Lucas

• The thread ‘Travel itinerary between Geneva & Zurich 4 days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.