Interlaken to Zurich/Bern

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 August 2012 at 19:44:15 #805570

Hi everyone…

I am planning for my honeymoon to Swiss… I am going to overnight at Interlaken for 5 nights and starting from 6th nov 2012.

planned for daily trips, on the 7th Nov Im going to Jungfrau, 8th to Lucerne, 9th to Zermatt and on the 10th I have no idea where to go…. Do u think going to ZURICH better or Bern? which one has more activities to do?

Or i can just drop by both? to bern den to ZH?

Thanks in advance for the replies…

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    27 August 2012 at 4:03:50 #837033

Hi withinaq. If you stay in Interlaken, this region is really worth some exploration. So if weather is good I’d just stay put in the Jungfrau region on November 10, visiting the lake shores or the Schilthorn. If you’re more into cities, both Bern and Zurich are recommendable. I have no personal preference for one of them. You can best visit the tourist websites of both towns and see which appeals to you.

Since you’re traveling in November, you can use the 2 for 1 deal on the 4 day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass. I think this will be a very economical travel option for the trips you’ve planned.

You may also like this Interlaken hotel selection.

• The thread ‘Interlaken to Zurich/Bern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.