Jungfrau travel pass and Swiss travel pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Zweb99
Zweb99
3 posts
Jun 5, 2017 - 11:59 PM

If Have a Swiss Pass (flex option to use it within the 30 days) and then purchase the Jungfrau 5 day travel Pass discounted because Of the Swiss pass; do I end up using a day on my Swiss Pass to qualify my Jungfrau pass or do I get a discount just because I am a card holder of the Swiss Pass?

Thanks, Sandy

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 6, 2017 - 2:26 AM in reply to Zweb99

Hi Sandy, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

A similar question was asked a few days ago. Please read the thread below, and if any questions remain, feel free to ask.

www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/buying-jungfrau-travel-pass-with-travel-pass-flex

Alpenrose

Last modified on Jun 6, 2017 - 2:26 AM by Removed user
Zweb99
Zweb99
3 posts
Jun 6, 2017 - 4:19 AM

OK, thanks. We are going to be in Switzerland for 20 days (5 in the Jungfrau region), so I guess I am best off paying full fare for the Jungfrau Pass and then I can still have my 15 days on my Swiss Travel Pass for the remaining days. I am assuming if I were to purchase the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland discounted with the Swiss Travel pass that would use days just like the Jungfrau Pass?

Thanks, Sandy

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 6, 2017 - 6:53 AM in reply to Zweb99

>> We are going to be in Switzerland for 20 days (5 in the Jungfrau region), so I guess I am best off paying full fare for the Jungfrau Pass and then I can still have my 15 days on my Swiss Travel Pass for the remaining days.

I would think so, but I haven't done the sums. (You mean the Swiss Travel Pass Flex, for non-consecutive days, I assume.)

There could be other combinations of passes that work for your trip as a whole, so you might want to work through this information to be sure about what would be best value for your total itinerary:

www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prac tical/chooserailpass

>> I am assuming if I were to purchase the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland discounted with the Swiss Travel pass that would use days just like the Jungfrau Pass?

Yes.

Alpenrose

Zweb99
Zweb99
3 posts
Jun 6, 2017 - 11:50 AM

Thank you for your help!!!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019