About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Back from Switzerland, thank you MySwissAlps
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Back from Switzerland, thank you MySwissAlps

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
MIgal
MIgal
14 posts
Sep 20, 2022 - 3:41 PM

Quick note to say many thanks to this forum and those who post. I lurked for a few months and even posted a few questions here as I prepped for our first family trip to Switzerland. The information I received from this site and forum was so important to the success of our vacation. We're just back, so I'm still working on a trip report (4 towns in 10 days!) but I wanted to pop on to express my sincere gratitude. We loved Switzerland (the food, the people, the views, the hikes, the charm, the culture!) and nearly every minute of our trip! We've been fortunate to explore many other countries, but Switzerland is now near the top of our list. We started planning our second trip before we even finished our first!

Anna
Anna
3749 posts
expert &
Sep 20, 2022 - 6:20 PM in reply to MIgal

Hi MIgal,

Appreciate the kind words. Thanks for joining MySwissAlps and we're so glad you enjoyed your holiday in Switzerland.

Looking forward to your trip report!

Regards,

Anna

Arno
Arno
15587 posts
expert &
Sep 22, 2022 - 12:17 PM in reply to MIgal

Thank you for your kind words! Happy to hear you had such a great experience in Switzerland and are planning to come back. I'm sure your upcoming trip report will be helpful for other travelers.

MIgal
MIgal
14 posts
Sep 22, 2022 - 12:49 PM

Taking our son back to college for the start of fall quarter, so my trip report is delayed a few days. Hopefully I’ll post by the end of the weekend! ;-)

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Swiss Travel Pass promotion: 30% discount
Available until 31 October 2022. Book 6 months ahead.
https://shop.switzerlandtravelcentre.com/swisstravelpass

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022