Nov 11, 2017 - 2:30 PM
We are coming to the Lake Geneva area in Dec from the 13th to the 17th. We have one night in Geneva and the remainder in Montreux and will then be catching the train to Chamonix. We are going to purchase the Lake Geneva train pass that offers 2 free days and the others at 50%. Can anyone tell me what is the last station we can use the Lake geneva pass on, on the way to Chamonix? I see a full price ticket is 49chf - I'm trying to see what it is with the pass but I can't work it out online. I'm trying to work out what days to use as our free days.
So far our train travel will involve
- Geneva to Montreux - 31chf each,15.50 half price
- Montreux to Rochers de Naye - 35chf if using a half price day, free if using it as a free day
- Montreux to Gruyers and Broc - around 53chf full fare i think, so roughly 26chf half price
- Montreux to Lavery Les Bains - around 13CHF I think?
- Montreux to Chamonix Mont-Blanc - ??
Other travel around Montreux will be covered with the public transport card we will get from the hotel.
Thanks for any info