need help regarding swiss railway system

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 February 2014 at 14:50:18 #806237

Hi,

I need help regarding travel passes for the trains. We are two person (me n my wife) planning to visit in the mid of June. We have all our hotel bookings done. Our plan is like that:

Day 1: Zurich airport (arrival) around 12, we will directly go to Wengen by train

Day 2 Wengen to jungfrau peak ( by train) and return to Wengen, In the evening move to engelberg by train

Day 3 Engelberg to mount titlis and return. In the evening back to Zurich

Day 4 Stay in Zurich and will move to the zurich airport around 9.

Its not a long travel plan but I need some guidance about with swiss pass will suit our requirement or we should take normal tickets.

Any help regarding this will be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    24 February 2014 at 14:59:14 #839512

Hello enggadnan,

I expect a 3-day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass (day 1, 2 and 3) or a Swiss Half Fare Card to work out best for your plans. Have you found this page? It explains how to make the final decision between passes.

Just let me know if you have further questions!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 February 2014 at 11:25:48 #839513

Thanks for the help !

[quote]

Arno said:

Hello enggadnan,

• The thread ‘need help regarding swiss railway system’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.