Paris to Bern or Interlaken or Luzern?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 February 2013 at 0:50:55 #805817

dear all,

we, family of 4 will be travelling from Paris this May. we are planning to go to Jungfrau then the next day will travel to Milan. we only plan to stop by for 2 days in Bern or Luzern or Interlaken. which one is better for scenic and nice view? and which one is better to get an accommodation n travel to Jungrau?

please i need your advice before proceed to buy the Train Ticket online.

tq

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    26 February 2013 at 2:09:18 #838151

Hi tq,

Interlaken, or a town nearby, is the best base for a visit to the Jungfrau. Hotels near the rail station can be found here.

You may want to look into a Swiss Card. That gets you a free trip from the French/Swiss border to Interlaken, and from Interlaken to the Swiss/Italian border. Also, you get a 50% discount on the Jungfrau tickets.

If yuo have further questions, please let me know where you’re from so that I can provide more detailed help.

Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Paris to Bern or Interlaken or Luzern?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.