pilatis or stanserhorn

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 June 2016 at 3:31:33 #809386

Hi Annika😊

We (my husband 3 kids 26,23n14n me) r scheduled to leave for switzerlsnd on 13th this mnth.

Day1..is settlening in monopol by evening then dinner cruise.

Day2 ……mt stanserhorn then choclate adventure st museum.

Day 3 off to interlaken settle n old town stroll.

day4….mt jaungfrau.

Dsy5….to paris

Is it gd enough for kids to njoy????

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    8 June 2016 at 5:46:21 #852768

Hi Sanju, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I’m not Annika but I’m going to take the opportunity to answer anyway 😉

I assume your first stop is Lucerne. Most of your plan looks fine to me. Just one tip: there is no old town in Interlaken (not like in Lucerne or Bern), nor is there much to see otherwise. You can have a stroll but it’s not the most picturesque town in Switzerland. Please see the Interlaken page for other things to do in the area. Be sure to check the weather forecasts. If day 3 is a nice day you can go up to Jungfraujoch then, and leave day 4 for something else. Good weather is essential for a Jungfraujoch visit.

Did you already arrange for your train passes? If not, today is the last day to obtain print at home passes for the 13th. Please see http://www.swissrailways.com/ en or here for other options.

By the way, I found your post hard to read. Please check our forum rules and do not use the abbreviations/text talk; it’s quite hard to understand. Thanks!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 June 2016 at 13:00:38 #852769

Thank you Arno,

i will just check all details …..

Thank you for your valuable tips.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    9 June 2016 at 0:58:26 #852770

Hi Sanju-

Having to decipher your abbreviated text caused me to skip over your message. I simply did not read it. Please follow Arno’s advice about format.

Slowpoke

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2016 at 4:20:19 #852771

Oopsy…….sorry i will not repeat my mistake .;somehow it became my habit when texting.

Arno
    15471 posts
    31 August 2016 at 13:30:49 #852772

Hi Sanju,

We received a lot of spam complaints from your e-mail address. Is there something wrong with the e-mails you receive from MySwissAlps? If you don’t want to receive them, just go to your account page and adjust your settings please.

• The thread ‘pilatis or stanserhorn’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.