Sep 6, 2011 - 6:57 AM
Me and my husband are from India but have come to denmark for 3 months . We are planning to go to Switzerland on Sept 24, 2011, our current plan is as below
Day 1: Sept 24th:
1) Travel from Copenhagen(Denmark) to Zurich: Reach Zurich by 10:00 AM
2)Keep luggage in Zurich station and Roam Zurich City by walk for 3-4 hours
3)Travel to visit Rhine Falls (please let me know which train to catch and which station to get down)
4) Back to Zurich station collect the luggage and take a train to Interlaken
5) Stay in Interlaken
Day 2: 25th Sept 2011
1) Go to Interlaken West station by 7:30 and catch the Golden Pass train to Engelbern(2-3 stops before Lucern)
2) Bus to Mt Titlis Spend time in Titlis
3) Train from Engelbern to Lusern
4) Visit Chappel bridge (please suggest any other places which is a good place is Lusern)
5) Catch a train and back to interlaken
Day 3: 26th Sept 2011
1) Go to Interlaken West and catch a train to Lautterburen
2) From lautterburen a train to Jungfrunch and visit Jungfrunch
3) Back to Lautterburen
4) Take a cable car from Lautterburen to Murren village and see the village and from other sider of murren village take a cable car back to downstairs and catch a bus to visit Tummblebach Falls
5) Back to Interlaken
Day 4: 27th Sept
1) Roam Interlaken till afternoon
2) Travel to Zurich airport
3) Back to Denmark
1) Is this planning correct?
2) Have we left any important places to visit?
3) Which Swiss pass do u suggest? Swiss Saver or Swiss saver Flexi?
4) Do we need to take any train tickets in the above plan or is swiss pass sufficient?
Thanks and Regards,