Order 3 day train pass and receive it immediately

Order 3 day train pass and receive it immediately

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Paula
Paula
5 posts
May 24, 2017 - 6:02 PM

I went to the website to purchase the 3 day pass for my husband and I. We leave home on June 9, but do not need the passes until June 22. If I order them now, and the PDF file is transmitted to me 7 days prior to June 22, we will already have left home. I'm sure there is a way to make this work, I just can't figure it out. Help please.

Arno
Arno
10156 posts
expert &
May 24, 2017 - 8:52 PM

Hi Paula,

You can go to www.swissrailways.com/ en, click to the Swiss Travel Pass and enter the requested information. After entering your address you will need to select the Online Ticket shipping option. Finally, use the Notes field to request for immediate delivery. You'll receive your passes in 1 to 3 business days.

You won't have a problem in any case as you can print your pass anywhere, as long as you can receive the e-mail. Your hotel could do it for you for example.

Have a good trip!

Paula
Paula
5 posts
May 25, 2017 - 7:08 PM

This is the BEST website. Thank you so much for your help. We have not traveled on our own at all in Europe and In the US we don't have these wonderful transportations systems. It is all a little overwhelming for us and I don't know what I would do without all this help. Thank you.

Paula
Paula
5 posts
May 25, 2017 - 8:10 PM in reply to Arno

And one more thing. I just ordered the 3 day pass, used your directions and had an e-mail within 10 minutes with my tickets ready for printing. Terrific!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018