Reservation on Golden Pass and Wilhelm Tell trains

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 April 2016 at 9:31:36 #808856

hi,

i have finished hotels reservations and have also bough first class Swiss Travel Pass about 2 weeks back.

i have been trying to take reservations on at least 2 routes. Tried from various sites, it is simply not going through. Feel tired! Neee help pleas.

on 8th June morning at arround 10:00 AM from Montreux to Interlaken by Golden Pass line

on 11th or 12th June from Luzern to Locarno by Willhelm Tell Express. Would like to reserve all the three leg . From Luzen to Fluelen , Flueien toGöschenen and from Göschenen to Locarno.

i am worried are all seats sold out?

thamks for help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    9 April 2016 at 11:14:25 #850541

Hi Saumya12,

Unless you’re in a large group there’s really no need to book seats. Please see:

But if you want or need to book seats the above pages include booking links you can use. Indeed the Wilhelm Tell Express seems to be unavailable for online booking currently. So if that does not change before you depart you can try at any staffed rail station in Switzerland.

As for the Golden Pass ride you can book seats from Montreux to Interlaken through http://www.raileurope.co.in#t ab3 (since you live in India). Be sure to only buy reservations for a train via Zweisimmen, e.g. the 9:44 AM train. Booking just from Montreux to Zweisimmen is fine as well.

• The thread ‘Reservation on Golden Pass and Wilhelm Tell trains’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.