Rigi, Pilatus, Titlis or Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 March 2016 at 11:24:24 #808740

Hi

We have 3 full days and would like to take in 2 of the above – Rigi, Pilatus, Titlis or Jungfraujoch. I understand Jungfrau is a long way and the most expensive and sounds great – if weather permits.

I would appreciate any advise on any/all of these places.. I have looked at the Tellpass which looks to be quite economical if visiting Rigi, Pilatus or Titlis.

We would love to see the scenery, take the cogwheel train and maybe a walk if weather permits. Appreciate any information.

Thanks, Leigh

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    28 March 2016 at 12:56:46 #849969

Hi Leigh, welcome to MySwissAlps,

I inserted a few links in your post. Did you already visit those pages? They provide lots of details to help you make your choice.

If you have more questions please let us know where you’ll be staying, and when.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    1 April 2016 at 0:49:31 #849970

Hi Leigh –

When are you going to Switzerland?

Time of year matters a lot at high altitudes.

http://www.myswissalps.com/be sttimetovisit

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘Rigi, Pilatus, Titlis or Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.