Jun 6, 2018 - 10:48 AM
I would like to ask which pass is more worth for us in 3 days.
"saver day pass" vs "Swiss travel pass" for 3 days , especially that I'm not sure about the gondola prices and if the 50 % discount of cable cars tickets covers the following Itinerary:
-Day 1 on 27-7-2018 : from Geneve Airport to Lausane- montreux- chateau de chillon (entrance fees 13 chf) - aigle castle then to the hotel in Bern . (saver day pass 52 chf)
- Day 2 on 28-7-2018 from bern to grindelwald -gondola to first (60 chf can you confirm this price for 2 ways? ) -hike to bachalpsee - back to Bern (saver day pass 70 chf)
-Day 3 on 29-7-2018: from bern to kandersteg station - cable car to oeschinen lake (30 chf) -kandersteg station - bern hotel then to Milano by train (saver day pass 70 chf)
By calculating the tickets, I've got this:
- if Saver day pass : 282 CHF
Day 1: 52 chf , day 2 : 70 chf + cable car 60 = 130 CHF and day 3 : 70 + cable car 30 = 100 CHF
Total: 282 chf
- If "Swiss travel pass" for 3 days : 225 CHF
- The gondola from grindelwald to first and from kandersteg to oeschinsee are included in the 50 % reduction when buying the Swiss travel pass ???
- Can I get a reduction on mountain cable cars by using the "saver day pass"
Please let me know if you have any other suggestions to save money while traveling in switzerland
Thank you in advance